Key Registration Info
When does registration open?
Registration opens on February 15th of each season.
What form of payment does KLM accept?
We accept credit cards online.
- Team Refund Policy -
The purpose of our refund policy is intended to ensure that teams formed during the
selection/registration process have the stability to play when the season begins. Refunds are possible prior to deadline, less a $50 administration fee. The refund deadline for the upcoming season is April 15th. Requests and questions are to be emailed to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Policy (for non-League Programs) -
Refunds are issued for medical reasons with a doctor’s note. Approved refunds include pro-rating the registration fees after a $25.00 administrative fee deduction. Requests and questions are to be emailed to the registrar at email@example.com
Non KLM Players
Players who are not registered with KLM at the time of registration or the previous season, first need to contact the club prior to registering at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring Programming or Summer will only be cancelled in severe or sudden adverse weather conditions. If this is the case, parents will be notified via email of any cancellations and the club will do everything possible to make the cancelled sessions up. The club will not be responsible for refunds if we are unable to reschedule any missed sessions due to weather.
How to Register
How to Register for 2019/2020 Fall/Winter Season
Welcome to KLM Soccer! If you are new to KLM you will need to create an account in order to register your child. If your family does not have a credit card, the club encourages you to purchase a pre-paid Visa or Master Charge card.
Take a few moments to review the KLM Registration Policy.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to register for Academy, Camps or Spring Programs please click on the corresponding Menu tabs and register directly from there.
Registration Fees 2019/2020
|Age||2019/2020 Fall/Winter Season|
|U5 – U7||$275|
|U8 – U10||$325|
|U11 – U12||$375|
|U13 – U18||$395|
Registration opens Feb 15th each year. Teams are limited at each KLM age group which mean spots get filled quicker than at other local clubs. Players that register later, may find themselves on a waitlist. At U5-U10, registration is ‘first come, first serve’. At U11-U18, registration is coordinated with our team assessment process (click on ‘Assessment’ tab). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Player Financial Support
KLM proudly supports soccer for all children, irrespective of financial capacity. Contact email@example.com to arrange to speak about financial assistance through KidSport. Learn more about KidSport in your city; visit KidSport-Vancouver at: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/british-columbia/vancouver
- Acknowledgement: I acknowledge having read and I agree to the above policies of Kensington Little Mountain Soccer Association (KLM). I hereby confirm that I am legally entitled (parent or legal guardian) to sign this consent/waiver on behalf of the registrant.
- Consent: I consent to the registrant participating in the activities of KLM and acknowledge that there are risks associated with such participation. I release, hold harmless, and agree to indemnify KLM and its officers, club officials, members and agents from all injury, loss and damage which might be claimed against the said Association or them or any of them or on behalf of the said registrant (player) and arising directly or indirectly from such participation, including transportation to or from any and all KLM Soccer related activities.
- Privacy: I give my consent to share the above information with Vancouver Youth Soccer Association and BC Soccer Association.
- Images: I consent to the use of images of my child for display on the Association website and other KLM Soccer related communications, print and/or other marketing materials.
- Electronic Communications: I consent to KLM sending me email communications of a “non commercial” variety and may include messages about my account, my registration, KLM related events, announcements or updates.