- Last Updated: 13 April 2017 13 April 2017
Welcome to the registration page for KLM Soccer. If you are new to KLM you will need to create an account in order to register your child. If your family does not have a credit card, the club encourges you to purchase a pre-paid Visa or Master Charge card.
- New Player: Click on the Program you would like to register for and simply follow the instructions.
- Returning Player: Please Click Here to proceed to the registration.
Registration Fees 2017 *
|Feb 15 - Apr 30||May 1 - 30||Jun 1 - Jul 31||Aug 1 - 31||Sep 1 onwards|
|U5 - U7||$150||$175||$175||$175||$200|
|U8 - U10||$175||$200||$200||$200||$225|
|U11 - U12||$225||$250||$275||$275||$275|
|U13 - U18||$250||$275||$325||$325||$325|
* There will be an additional $50 volunteer fee added to the cost. If you have volunteered the previous year in an approved position, then you will not be charged this fee.
The approved volunteer positions that would qualify for a volunteer fee refund are as follows: Coach of a KLM team, manager of a KLM team, Age Group Coordinator, board member and picture day volunteer.
Registration is first come first served, so please register early for the best chance to secure a spot and to take advantage of any early registration discounts. Registration opens early in February and the club offers discounts for people who register early.
Players who withdraw will be provided a refund of the registration amount MINUS an administration fee according to the following schedule.
|Before Sep 1||After 1st Game||After Oct 15|
Refunds will only be issued to the credit card that was originally used for the purchase/registration. Only if the credit card is found to be no longer valid, the Treasurer will arrange to mail a cheque payable to the original account holder.
- Acknowledgement: I acknowledge having read and I agree to the above policies of Kensington Little Mountain Soccer Association (KLM). I hereby confirm that I am legally entitled (parent or legal guardian) to sign this consent/waiver on behalf of the registrant.
- Consent: I consent to the registrant participating in the activities of KLM and acknowledge that there are risks associated with such participation. I release, hold harmless, and agree to indemnify KLM and its officers, club officials, members and agents from all injury, loss and damage which might be claimed against the said Association or them or any of them or on behalf of the said registrant (player) and arising directly or indirectly from such participation, including transportation to or from any and all KLM Soccer related activities.
- Privacy: I give my consent to share the above information with Vancouver Youth Soccer Association and BC Soccer Association.
- Images: I consent to the use of images of my child for display on the Association website and other KLM Soccer related communications, print and/or other marketing materials.
- Electronic Communications: I consent to KLM sending me email communications of a "non commercial" variety and may include messages about my account, my registration, KLM related events, announcements or updates.